Δευτέρα 30 Αυγούστου 2010

[FB] Treasure isle hacks with cheat engine.

At the moment I haven't seen any real Treasure Isle hack, coding or programs out available on the internet that you can use to "hack" into Treasure Isle, besides maybe the slight exception of cheat engines - leaving me with the understanding that there is nothing available out there, but if I'm wrong - please correct me!

Cheat engine could be considered a type of hack but it doesn't give you full access like a real hack would to be able to manipulate/recode all functions of the program - so I wouldn't really call that a Treasure Isle hack, and most others don't either because you can find the cheat engine trick on the internet under the keyword phrase "Treasure Isle cheats". Just like on this site, if you scroll down to the first post you will find where I have written the instructions on how to use cheat engine with Treasure Isle.

Cheat engine wasn't originally made for online games, but I think the last couple of releases have been able to do a few online tricks. If you want to know more about cheat engine, just go to www.cheatengine.org but my Trendmicro Pro 2010 actually blocks the page from loading, so I'm not sure whats up with that. Anyway, for all you programmers, c++, visual basic experts out there - cheat engine is open source, (so if you don't already know) meaning that if you want to help contribute to the next updated version, just get a hold of Dark Byte and let him know.

Well, if someone has found a loophole in Facebook's vulnerable areas or someone has written a program specifically for a Treasure Isle Hack please let us all know; although, the person who took the time out to actually do all the work would probably would want something for it - not all things are free on the net, well, not at first at least.


If you want to download Cheat Engine v5.5, CLICK HERE


If you want to download Cheat Engine v5.6, CLICK HERE



Here are some completely random and unrelated screenshots I had sitting on my desktop;

Treasure Isle pic 1.jpeg
Treasure Isle pic 2.jpeg
Treasure Isle pic 3.jpeg

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου